What's wrong with how we eat


I'd love to hear everyones thoughts on this video, I hadn't realised how much food and eating have changed in the last 100 years. After watching this thought provoking presentation, it's hardly surprising that there are so many more food related fatal illnesses now than 30 or 40 years ago.



Personally, I've consumed red meat less than 5 times in the last 18 months. The reason? When I returned to college to finish what I'd started many years before, one of my assignments involved researching the links between what we eat and what kills us. What I learned while plowing through research articles in medical and nutrition journals sealed the deal.
Eat more veg and less meat or die a painful death at a younger age.
With that kind of motivation, I found making positive changes to eating habits a lot easier. If you want to make some changes to the way you eat, but aren't sure where to start, have a look at my top 7 healthy eating tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? All opinions are welcome. Thanks for contributing, lets keep it respectful...