Tralee Running Groups 2017

Tralee running group times
I hope you had a great Christmas and, like myself, ate too much, had a few drinks, and got to spend time with family and friends. 

As we all get back into our more normal routines, I just wanted to let you know about my running groups starting January 10th. 

Tuesdays @ 6:30 is an intermediate to advanced level group, if you can jog for 30 minutes, you're able for this. 

Wednesdays @ 5:30 is beginner to intermediate level, if you can jog for 10 minutes you'll be able for this. 

Thursdays @ 6:30 is a total beginners group, with the goal of going from walking to running. If you're willing to try jogging for 1 minute at a time, this is for you. 

Thursdays @ 7:30 is a more advanced group. If you can jog for 45 minutes, and are looking to do a fast 5K or increase to 10K runs, this is going to be more your cup of tea. 

All groups are for 45 minutes, and will go for 6 weeks on with 1 week off between blocks. 

So if you'd like to book your place in one of these groups, or would like any more information, just drop me a line.

If none of these times suit, I may be launching a morning group as well, fill in this form and I'll keep you posted.
I'm here to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? All opinions are welcome. Thanks for contributing, lets keep it respectful...