So there I was after adding a generous coating of paprika to this evenings dinner, along with just the right amount of hot chilli for a cold winters evening, and then I taste test.
Sooooo...
Funny story,
it wasn’t paprika..
It was chipotle chilli. 
I don’t normally use sour cream with my Mexican style dinners, but I will be this evening, because that'll balance the flavour and reduce the heat a little.
Moral of the story? 
Make sure your spice jars are clearly labelled ðŸ˜‚😂

Bigger picture moral of the story? 
There are few mistakes that can’t be sorted out when you know how to correct them; if you keep making the same mistakes with your diet or fitness, maybe it’s time to talk to an expert..
Image may contain: food and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? All opinions are welcome. Thanks for contributing, lets keep it respectful...