Something that has been gradually changing over the years, is the way I’ve been working with clients. I’m proud to say I’m a bit embarrassed by the approach I had 15 years ago.

Back then I was all about the exercises, with a side of nutrition.

As I learned more, I realised the importance of nutrition and became more balanced in my approach to personal training.

That’s where “Rebalance Your Life” came from.

Add another decade of experience (and perpetual curiosity), and it has finally dawned on me that it’s time to shift over to a coaching-based approach to health and fitness.

As I prepare to launch my coaching program, I’m offering a 12-week test run program to 6 to 3 more people who will save up to 50% off the regular price.

This is not for you if:
You want to look like a bodybuilder in the next 3 months
You want to exercise for hours every day
You don’t want to make any changes at all

This could be for you if:
You want to lose 12-20lbs over the next 12 weeks
You want to have more energy
You want to get better sleep
You want to look & feel great.

As you think about these things, how will they change your life?
What will you do with the extra energy & zest for life?
give you a brighter future?
How much happier will you be?


By now you’re wondering if there’s a catch. There’s no catch; it costs less than 12 hours of personal training with me.

By now, it may be that you want to sign up, after all, if you were going to succeed on your own, wouldn't you have done it by now?

You could continue to spend years following fads and diets and still be no better off than you are now...

Isn't it a better idea to work with someone who has been helping people like you get results for over a decade and a half?

If you're interested, click here to book a quick call (15 mins or less) and we'll have a chat and see if you're a good fit for the coaching program.

Worst case scenario, we decide it's not the right fit for you right now, and you leave the conversation with some concrete steps to take to improve your health and fitness.

Best case scenario, the program is perfect for you, and by the time we finish the conversation you're feeling excited and motivated, and have simple next steps to follow before our first coaching session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? All opinions are welcome. Thanks for contributing, lets keep it respectful...