Shame. Despair. Determination. Results.

Rrrrrrriiiiippp!
Embarrassment.
Shame.
Mortification.
Despair.
Those were the things I was feeling so strongly it hurt as I walked down the aisle of the bus, my fat ass having destroyed the seam on yet another pair of oversized trousers.
But as I fought back tears and found a seat, there was something else bubbling up;
Resolve.
Purpose.
Determination.
This will NEVER. FUCKING. HAPPEN. AGAIN!
20+years later and it has never happened since. It took about a year and a half of hard work and sacrifice to get rid of 5 stone of useless fat. I hated 'working out', but it was necessary so I just got on with it.
And eventually, feeling a kind of self confidence I had never before experienced, I wanted to help others achieve similar feelings of greatness. But I knew there had to be an easier way to achieve the kind of result I'd gotten, so I applied my inner lazy bastard to refine what I learned from my experience, added a 5year degree in health & fitness and numerous professional development courses. From all of that there are only a handful of key things to get straightened out and you will be unstoppable.
I'm not going to tell you I have all the answers you need.. Because what I have are questions only you can answer. Because you think you want to lose weight, but weightloss is bullshit.
We will self sabotage at every turn to avoid loss. I help you reframe the whole process into what you have to GAIN.. better health, self confidence, and better sex are only some of the things you gain from getting your head straight. BUT I turn away more people than I take on as clients, because I ask tough questions and I am not afraid to calling you on your bullshit; I will not allow you to lie to me the way you lie to yourself, and at times you will probably think I'm an asshole; I'm fine with that, you're not paying me handsomely to be your BFF, you're paying me to guide you to the results you say you want, and I will not take on anyone who's going to be wishy washy and make half arsed attempts. Either you go all in, or you're not in at all.
If you're serious about making a massive change to your life. It will mean facing some up to some hard truths. This is uncomfortable but necessary in order to gain clarity and focus.
Then you can move forward with resolve.
With purpose.
With determination.
Let me help you change your life!
I'm looking for 7 people...
**want to get rid of 3 stone (or more)
**willing to face up to some uncomfortable truths
**based in Tralee or surrounding area
**ready & able to get started within the next 2 weeks
Contact me by phone or PM for more details on how to apply. 086 1945 040
Please share this post, so someone who would benefit from my help will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? All opinions are welcome. Thanks for contributing, lets keep it respectful...